ELT Live #7
Questions Discussed (click to go to that part of the video)
- from Natalia (1:50) What techniques (or strategies, methods, approaches, materials, technologies, etc.) do you use in your classes to promote reading, writing, listening, and/or speaking skills?
- from Fernanda (8:10) Do your students make make mistakes when writing paragraphs, and how do you help them?
- from Eduardo (22:50) What is your opinion of teaching communicative strategies?
- from Maricel (31:25) How do different kinds of feedback help students improve their pronunciation?
- from Alberto (38:35) How do you design and plan your classes in order to address students’ different leanring styles?
- from Saraly (48:45) How do you promote reading and what kinds of activities do you use with students?
- from Enrique (56:20) What are your strategies for dealing with young learner behavior issues?